Please don't throw away your empties! We want them back, they can then be recycled and refilled!
If you've got 4 or more kegs let us know the best date (any weekday) and address to collect from and we'll organise it for you. If that's not convenient, or you have less than 4 to come back just follow these easy steps:
1. Put your keg(s) in a box - We do accept single kegs, but we‘d prefer if you sent more than one at a time. Just pop them in a sturdy box (can be the one we shipped it in to you, or any other you have, as long as its not over 60 x 50 x 50cm).
2. Put your name and Beer Hawk account details into the package - To earn beer tokens, we need you to clearly write your name and the email address you use for your Beer Hawk account on a piece of paper and place it in the box. Once we’ve checked the details we’ll credit your account with beer tokens.
3. Stick the returns label onto the box - Either use the returns label we supplied with the keg or simply print one off using this link & Pop it securely on the box.
4. Use our free drop off facility - Just drop off the kegs at one of more than 6,000 convenient CollectPlus locations. Find your nearest drop off point using the link above. It is free of charge.
5. We’ll credit your account with beer tokens - Once the package arrives at Beer Hawk, we’ll double-check your details and then add beer tokens to your account. Bear in mind, it could take up to 10 days after you drop off your package. Redeem your tokens at beerhawk.co.uk – enjoy more beer.
For more information about how to return your kegs click here